Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My sweet Memories at TASKA MPS




I am a diploma student at Early Childhood College (Kolej Pendidikan Awal Kanak-kanak). I am going to settle soon. Now is my practicum delivering and trying and error what I have learned through out 2 years at the college. But i am confuse on the explanation and briefing about the lesson plan that the College gave us. Different lecturer, different style. For my understanding they must be a standard guideline from a college to stardardise on the practicum student paper work and everything. they must must be what we called SOP.(Standard operating Procedure )and trained lecturer to guide us as student all the way. Unfortunately, we have not been guided properly by our lecturers. From the lesson plan up to practicum. Fortunately we both (me & Ita) are matured student and we have friends to refer to. But lucky thing also Kak Busra & Kak Latipah are good facilitator to us. I am not good in documenting things. I am learning and i just do what I understand and been brief and emel from the college. Actually if from the format that have given to us it is not enough. And it is all depends on us how we want to structure our porfolio. Theres no standard guideline ....I am a bit dissapointed.
but some how rather I will cop up with all the things. I will.That is for sure.

the childrens at Majlis Perbandaan Selayang have made my day, every day when i went there. Alhamdulillah . Ibu Mas will never forget u kids. Such a adorable little angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment