Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My last day At TASKA MPS

Finally its time for me to leave TASKA MPS. After 1 month I am there..huhuuhu..But it is not the ending. We will have more collaberation project to pursue in the near future. Insyaallah.
Aappreciation from the Majlis Perbandaran Selayang, a certificate. I am surprised with that. Thank you Puan Jamilah (The Taska Supervisor). The Human Resource an Admin Director Puan Zulaina, CC Puan Norlela and the Asst Director , who is on confinement leave Puan Su.Thank you very much.



Me turning sweet 40 this year 2012. So sweet haha...I celebrated my bday with Ita & Milah..3 of us are Mac ladies. After, we cut the cake we just feed each other for memories ....hahaa nice ..Don't know wether next year we still can meet up and spend time together to celebrate our birthday like this. hope we will. And May Allah blessed us and take a good care of us in our endeavour. We will get what we want and we will be happy , gorgeous forever...heheehee
WOW!! Birthday cake for Mac ladies...

The circle time for Spiritual, how to encourage childrens says 'alhamdulillah' and 'subhanallah'. Actually they are all very tired and sleepy and hungry heee!! It is almost 11.30am. So their lunch time is around the corner. Some of them cannot open their eyes already. So sweet!!

Me and the children during language development session. Using my x students 'Big Book" of topic My Body.

My observer lecturer, Kak Busra..kak are we doing ok?hehee
Don't forget to give good marks to us ok!!Thank you Kak Busra .



Here for infants only 5 of them, Fariha, Darwish are asleep.

Me with from left Qaseh, Nia And Shafiq...I really had a great time with the especially Fariha and Darwish. Very bright babies. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment