Thursday, March 15, 2012

More Stories of Me At TASKA MPS


Finally we made it!!! Our sakura Love Cotton Tree!!!

WALLAAAA!!!!TASKA MPS childrens.

The heart shape with childrens foto on it. So lovely
This is 3 years old Syasya in the middle of the heart shapes!!


All the brushes and all the equipment that we need to make it a success!!!













We let the children choose the colours that they like, such as pink, yellow and pink and yellow !!hahahaa







This is 3 years old Irfan, he seems so interested with colours and sakura cotton tree!!!

This is 3 years old Aliff Alzam. Very shy person from the beginning. Turn out very active and lively. Meaning their emotion stage is at very good level after a while we spend time there. Cikgu Ita is guiding Aliff to print his finger and colour the cotton ball.

Awesome!!!Congratulations children..U are all such a very helpful throughout the process. Very cooperative childrens...even they a 1 or two who is shy. but we encourage and help them to finish it. This is 80% of finish product. It is so colourful and very lively like the childrens as well. i am also proud of myself during the process and when I see the finish product. With all little finger prints on the sakura tree. So lovely!!!So beautiful!!
Well everybody is very focus and so excited to do the project including myself!!!hehee


And everybody take turns to dirty their fingers with colours!!! Yeay!!!So colourful....and it is very nice project for the children

The next day everybody involved and prepare their effort to complete the Creative Sakura Love Tree. i named it to make it more interesting. Everybody need to make the cotton into cotton ball and we glue and stick it on the mahjong paper. Before that we draw the tree branches first. The cotton will be glued at the edge of the branch and it looks like the leaves of sakura flower in Japan. It is ita's idea. Very brilliant idea and creative idea.


Nur Athilah & Nur Badzlina (Nadia) have been such a wonderful team we have. They don't mind helping us with the 'Sakura Cotton Project" that we want to do for the next day. It is suppose to be their nap time hee...but they enjoy playing with colours to make the tree trunk. thanks girls.

These are all the children that have been such a wonderful team to us to fulfill our practicum programme. Love them. They really enjoy with all the activities that we did we them.


And the best part is when I celebrated my sweet 40 years old birthday at TASKA MPS. Thats great!!I love all the childrens. Childrens are angels....Last time when i run my own TASKA without knowledge I feel so stressed and irritating. But when i have a little bit of knowledge all seems interesting and wonderful!!!!




Here are some of my fotos during my practicum at TASKA MPS starting from 13 Feb 2012 until 9 Mac 2012.
Later I will add some more fotos. There are a lot of activities that we have done and enjoy with the kids.hahaa
This video is myself and 3 years old Syasya. At the beginning she is very shy person and very reserved. After almost I was there for 1 week, I can see the improvement of she and also Aliff. they are both 3 years old. I also having fun and enjoying my moments with the little ones, Syafiq, Fariha, Darwish , Qaseh And Nia. Being with them and observing them make my day. Those are little angels that will shine who ever be with them. There are a lot of funny and unexpected incident that they did but make us feel goods. The law of attractions and law of vibration i suppose. If you expect good thing all good thing will comes to you. it will goes the other way round. Allah knows what is inside our heart. No matter what I am enjoying myself at TASKA MPS. thanks to the management , allow us me & Ita to perform our practicum there. We will always keep in touch with those kind people. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment